Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Making Progress

My blanket is coming along. It's starting to look more like a blanket and less like a scarf or washcloth. I'm loving the pattern, but it's something I have to concentrate on while knitting. This is not something you can do when you are tired.
.
The Super Bowl was an excellent time to get a few rows done. A few snow days thrown in helped too. I'm hoping to have it completed by April 1st. It's a eight skein project and I'm about to start my fourth soon.
.
I love the yarn I'm using for this project; Berroco Comfort Chunky in bulk weight. It's a soft yarn that does not pull or scratch and I think it will be great to snuggle under. Of course, first I need to finish.
.
It's fun to see the blanket taking shape and I can't wait to have a project to keep just for myself.

Can't wait to take this to knitting group tomorrow and get a few more rows off the needles!

No comments: