Monday, March 19, 2012

Becoming All God Created You to Be: Inspired Gifts

I'm thrilled to be able to share with you a new line of fun home decor and gifts that Dayspring is showcasing this month to honor Holley Gerth's new book; You Are Already AmazingI'm nearly finished with the book and I've got to tell you it's life changing. In fact, the wisdom that Holley shares in her book makes you think that maybe there are little spy cameras up in your house capturing your personal conversations and hearing your quiet time heartcrys to God.  It is that real.  It is Spooky Good!


When Dayspring sent me the Strength Block and the Sticky Note Cards of Encouragement, I knew that these items would now give me the opportunity to share the message of You Are Already Amazing: Embracing Who You Are, Becoming All God Created You to Be with my friends and family.  I also felt that the Strength block would serve of as a little reminder of the things that God wants me to remember.


Subway Tile Messages are becoming all the rage and a bright red one looks perfect with my decor. As a woman, it's challenging to remember that I'm already all God wants or needs me to be.  I'm enough just as I am.  I have strengths that He's given to just me for a purpose, I have abilities that He's equipped me with for His kingdom, and the life He has prepared for me here on earth.

I know that in the group of women I hang with, I'm not the only one who feels that she's not all that. Many of us think that,  "I'm not good enough."  Heaven knows that when our Bible study group went through the book Grace for the Good Girl, a book with a similar message, that it hit a cord with most of us.

How refreshing that I can use the little sticky notes with the words: wonderfully made, delightful, strong, loved and blessed on them in my kids lunch box, my husbands' coffee mug, or my friends thank you notes/  By using them, I am sharing just a little bit of the message God has for us:  "We are already amazing, you and I.  Enough. Just in case we ever wonder."



The message of this great gift line from Dayspring and the book by Holley can be summed up in this great quote in the book: "So go for it, girl.  Dare to make that difference, take that step, follow that dream. God will go with you... and love will see you through."

I know that is a message I need to hear.  How about you?  Check out what others have to say about this months Inspired Deals too.

I'll be posting my review of the book later this week.  You need to go get it.  Today.

No comments: