Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dear Chick-fil-A - Please Open A Restaurant in My Hometown


Today, we visited Nirvana and now there is no going back. We went to a new Farmer's Market in town and, as an incentive, you could have a FREE Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich with each purchase.

We've now been exposed to those Yummy Chicken Fillets that I read about so much from my Southern Neighbors. Everything else is just flat. We need our own franchise to open here in town. The only Chick-fil-A in our town is located within a corporate campus and not open to the public. Does that sound American to you?

I'm starting a Campaign to bring Chick-fil-A to our neck of the woods. Living in the Midwest, we have a steakhouse on every corner. You can get your fill of Beef and more Beef whenever and whenever you want it. Let's give the Cows a break. Let's "Eat Mor Chickin."

What is it gonna take. I'll convert to Sweet Tea. I'll wear a Cow Costume. I'll be a walking billboard for a weekend.

Everyone loved the Sandwich. The line to get one was long, but we were determined. It was free (except for the water bottles and cranberry cookie we bought to get the coupon), but more than anything it was Hot, Fresh, Yummy and something other than a Burger.

As proof that I'm not alone in my "Love" of Chick-fil-A check out this You Tube Video. Tim Hawkins is not only hilarious, his words have never been more true and accurate!

God Bless You Chick-fil-A !!



1 comment:

Cindy said...

My girls LOVED Chick-fillet when we lived in Harrisburg, PA-used to meet their daddy for lunch at the East Mall!