Monday, September 15, 2008

September Hello!! Details Later.

I can't believe we are half way through the month of September. Where has the time gone?

I really meant to update you on my knitting project and the fact this is my third attempt at this blanket. You read that right. I had to ripe it all out two times. Not happy camper.

However, now, I seem to be getting the hang of it; as long as there are no dropped stitches I'm good. Still don't know how to fix my mistakes.

We've started our Grace Based Parenting Bible Study. I spoke in front of the group twice. True God Thing that I did not throw up on anyone. It's really good.

My Mom's Bible Study at School, Bible Study at Church, Sunday School Class, Wednesday Night Activites, Piano Lessons and Dance classes for kids and my little old Brownie troop have all started. That's where September went; lost in all the meetings/activities.

I promise a more cohesive and interesting post later this week. ( for all three of you who have come here) But I've got another meeting tonight!!! Yippee.

Yes I have to speak in public once again. YUCK!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I detest public speaking. I feel for ya! I have put you in my bloglines, but for some reason it does not update. I didn't realize you had been posting :)